SeaSucker Talon QR 1-Bike Fork Mount Rack with 1 Rear Wheel Strap
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Roof racks See the latest products
New in Roof racks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Finally, a bike carrier that's easy to install and won't damage your car! SeaSucker bike racks use o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Includes one Rear Wheel Strap (6" SeaSucker with hook-and-loop straps) to secure your bike's rear wheel and keep the tail from sliding left or right.
This rack has one fork clamp attached to three 6" SeaSuckers. Rack body made of 1/2" HDPE, which makes it strong enough to hold your bike yet flexible enough to follow the curve of your roof line. Designed to mount to your roof and front windshield, but can be used just about anywhere - on the roof, on the trunk, etc. Approximate size: 15" x 12".
Comes with the Delta Bike Hitch Pro fork mount, which is lockable and heavy-duty. Also, it opens wide enough when you release the lever that you don't have to tighten or loosen the acorn nut on the opposite side every time you put your bike in or take your bike out of the mount.
Some assembly may be required. Tools needed: 5/32" Allen/hex wrench and 7/16" (or adjustable) wrench.
- Holds 1 bicycle - up to 45 lbs.
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- Attaches to metal, glass or fibreglass surfaces.
- 1/2" thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) bodyfor strength and durability.
- One heavy-duty fork mount for 9mm dropouts.
- Three 6" SeaSucker vacuum cups on body(210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
- Approx. 15" x 13" footprint.
- Approx. 6 lbs.
- Talon 1-bike rack
- Rear Wheel Strap.
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
- Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (Spare Tire).