Sealskinz Dragon Eye Road Cycling Long Finger Gloves
- ShowProduct Information A lightweight, flexible, close fitting and hard-wearing waterproof glove which offers maximum comfor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Soft, durable AX Suede Quattro palm with zero padding to provide ultimate control and feel from the bike
- Anti-slip technology to eliminate liner movement and pull out
- Close-fitting, pre-curved fingers, laminated stretch material on back of hand for added dexterity
- Tricot wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Improved thumb crotch design for greater dexterity giving increased grip and control
- Full machine washable to ensure they remain looking great for longer
- Pre-curved Velcro closure offers a secure, comfortable fit
- Suede pull on tab making it easy to get on
- Feature on index finger and thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Sealskinz Dragon Eye Road Cycling Long Finger Gloves Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These gloves are well constructed and perform well in the conditions they are designed for. They size small though, I would suggest going up a size in the size guide. In warmer conditions if your hands sweat then the liner, although it doesn't pull inside out when removing the gloves, is clammy and a bit difficult putting your hands back in (this effect may be worsened by the gloves coming up small in size).
These gloves are well constructed and perform well in the conditions they are designed for. They size small though, I would suggest going up a size in the size guide. In warmer conditions if your hands sweat then the liner, although it doesn't pull inside out when removing the gloves, is clammy and a bit difficult putting your hands back in (this effect may be worsened by the gloves coming up small in size).Close review
Sealskinz Gloves Size Chart
|Gloves & Mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens / Unisex||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
|Children's||5 yrs||6 - 9 yrs||10 - 13 yrs|
|Children's Gloves & Mittens||4||5||6|
*Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches. The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size. Remember, tight gloves may make your hands feel cold - if in doubt go up a size.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.