Sealskinz MTB Cycling Mid Knee Socks
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Socks See the latest products
New in Socks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A performance mid weight, knee length waterproof sock designed specifically for MTB which offers a p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Mid weight, knee length sock offering a perfect balance of warmth and breathability
- Constructed with our proprietary Stretchdry waterproof, breathable and windproof technology
- Merino wool lining for moisture control and comfort
- Elasticated ankle and insteps offer support and a comfortable fit
- Y-gore heel construction provides a secure comfortable fit
- Hand link toe closure, creates a flat seam to prevent rubbing
- Padded heel, toe and footbed absorb shock and guard against pressure and friction, reducing the risk of blistering
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Sealskinz MTB Cycling Mid Knee Socks Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
great socks,comfy and waterproof/breathable,a tad expensive but should last for years.
great socks,comfy and waterproof/breathable,a tad expensive but should last for years.Close review