Sealskinz Merino Fingerless Cycling Gloves Liner
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Short finger gloves See the latest products
New in Short finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For those extra cold rides, the Sealskinz Merino wool glove liner offers increased insulation and co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For those extra cold rides, the Sealskinz Merino wool glove liner offers increased insulation and comfort. This close-fitting liner is ideal when worn underneath one of Sealskinz waterproof gloves for total protection against the elements. A great winter ready glove liner for every ride.
- High Merino wool content for extra comfort and moisture control
- Full finger for added warmth and extra weather protection
- Close-fitting allowing them to be worn under any of our gloves
- Universal size
- Colour: Black
- Material: 98% Merino Wool, 2% Elastane
- Two Year Guarantee - This product qualifies for our Two-Year Guarantee
- Product Care - Wash at 30, drip dry (not on a radiator), do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach
- British Design & Technology - Developed with leading technical experts, athletes and designers creating products that perform at the highest levels
Finer than traditional wool with tiny overlapping scales that case each fibre, these scales are hydrophobic (water repellent). Inside it's a different story, the fibre core is hydrophilic (highly absorbent). Merino is, therefore, a wicking fibre and can absorb and release 10 times more moisture than synthetics. Each fibre can absorb up to one-third of its own weight in moisture without feeling clammy or wet to the touch. In our socks and gloves, the moisture is then wicked through the membrane to keep you feeling warm and dry.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.