Sealskinz Merino Fingerless Cycling Gloves Liner
- ShowProduct Information For those extra cold rides, the Sealskinz Merino wool glove liner offers increased insulation and co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
For those extra cold rides, the Sealskinz Merino wool glove liner offers increased insulation and comfort. This close-fitting liner is ideal when worn underneath one of Sealskinz waterproof gloves for total protection against the elements. A great winter ready glove liner for every ride.
- High Merino wool content for extra comfort and moisture control
- Full finger for added warmth and extra weather protection
- Close-fitting allowing them to be worn under any of our gloves
- Universal size
- Colour: Black
- Material: 98% Merino Wool, 2% Elastane
- Two Year Guarantee - This product qualifies for our Two-Year Guarantee
- Product Care - Wash at 30, drip dry (not on a radiator), do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach
- British Design & Technology - Developed with leading technical experts, athletes and designers creating products that perform at the highest levels
Finer than traditional wool with tiny overlapping scales that case each fibre, these scales are hydrophobic (water repellent). Inside it's a different story, the fibre core is hydrophilic (highly absorbent). Merino is, therefore, a wicking fibre and can absorb and release 10 times more moisture than synthetics. Each fibre can absorb up to one-third of its own weight in moisture without feeling clammy or wet to the touch. In our socks and gloves, the moisture is then wicked through the membrane to keep you feeling warm and dry.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Sealskinz Gloves Size Chart
|Gloves & Mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens / Unisex||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
|Children's||5 yrs||6 - 9 yrs||10 - 13 yrs|
|Children's Gloves & Mittens||4||5||6|
*Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches. The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size. Remember, tight gloves may make your hands feel cold - if in doubt go up a size.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.