Sealskinz Skiddaw Mittens AW17
- ShowProduct Information Sealskinz Skiddaw mittens are designed for winter cycling. These heavy-duty gloves offer the best th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Sealskinz Skiddaw mittens are designed for winter cycling. These heavy-duty gloves offer the best thermal protection when the temperature plummets. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, the Skiddaw mittens blend all the qualities you need.
A performance mitten from Sealskinz offering excellent warmth and a supple synthetic palm for added dexterity and feel. Ideal for commuting during winter
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Soft and durable synthetic palm for grip and easy washing
- PU suede wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Additional internal cuff for added insulation
- Insulation and extended outer cuff for addition warmth
- Thermal Rating - This product is rated 5 which offers heavy duty protection for the coldest climate
- Two Year Guarantee - This product qualifies for our Two-Year Guarantee
- Product Care - Wash at 30, drip dry (not on a radiator), do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach
- British Design & Technology - Developed with leading technical experts, athletes and designers creating products that perform at the highest levels
- Size: M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: Black
- Outer: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Membrane: Micro-porous Membrane
- Inner: 100% Polyester
Thermal ratings 4, 5 and 5+ are for those times when you know you are going to expose yourself to extremes in temperature and push yourself to the limit. These gloves will help you endure the bitterness of mother nature
There are currently no customer reviews
Sealskinz Gloves Size Chart
|Gloves & Mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens / Unisex||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
|Children's||5 yrs||6 - 9 yrs||10 - 13 yrs|
|Children's Gloves & Mittens||4||5||6|
*Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches. The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size. Remember, tight gloves may make your hands feel cold - if in doubt go up a size.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.