Sealskinz Stretch Fleece Nano Long Finger Gloves
- ShowProduct Information Utilising Nanosealz nano technology to repel rain, sleet or snow, whilst maintaining breathability ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Nanosealz nano treatment giving lightweight water repellent performance
- Chevron printed silicone grip palm and fingertips for firm handling and increased grip
- Feature on thumb and index finger allows use of touchscreen devices
- Fast drying times meaning less time in wet kit
- PU Suede pull on tab making it easier to get on
- Updated double cuff, for added comfort and durability
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Sealskinz Gloves Size Chart
|Gloves & Mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens / Unisex||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
|Children's||5 yrs||6 - 9 yrs||10 - 13 yrs|
|Children's Gloves & Mittens||4||5||6|
*Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches. The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size. Remember, tight gloves may make your hands feel cold - if in doubt go up a size.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.