Shimano BR-M7000 SLX Bled I-Spec-II Ready Brake Lever / Post Mount Calliper
- ShowProduct Information Upgrade your stopping power. The Shimano SLX Br-M7000 hydraulic disc brakes offer confident braking ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Upgrade your stopping power. The Shimano SLX Br-M7000 hydraulic disc brakes offer confident braking control for mountain bike trail riding.
The twin piston calliper design features ceramic pistons which help to dissipate heat on long descents. All Shimano brakes use mineral oil which is less corrosive and less hazardous than the DOT fluid found in most hydraulic disc brakes.
The lever features a short stroke Servo Wave mechanism for quicker engagement and less free stroke – ideal for hard-charging mountain bikers. The tool free reach adjustment allows you to get the lever just where you like it on the bars. The Shimano SLX brakes share many of the same features with the XT brake.
Experience the improved stopping power offered by the Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes.
Please note: The brakes are NOT supplied with finned brake pads
- Short stroke Servo Wave mechanism gives quicker engagement and less free stroke for aggressive riding
- Reach adjust dial for free stroke and position adjustment
- I-spec-II compatible for cleaner bars
- ICE TECHNOLOGIES ceramic pistons for excellent heat dissipation
- Easy and clean bleeding thanks to a one way bleeding calliper and the funnel bleeding tool
- Hinged bar clamp for easy installation
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.