Shimano BR-M8000 XT Bled I-spec-II Compatible Brake Lever and Calliper - Post Mount
- ShowProduct Information High-performance stopping control. The Shimano XT BR-M8000 hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
High-performance stopping control. The Shimano XT BR-M8000 hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and consistent braking power for XC, trail and enduro mountain bike riding.
The twin piston calliper design features oversized 22mm phenolic pistons for improved heat management on long Alpine descents. Ice Tech brake pads feature cooling fins which help to cool the brakes as you ride. All Shimano brakes use mineral oil which is less corrosive and less hazardous than the DOT fluid found in most hydraulic disc brakes.
Featuring both reach and bite point adjustment you can easily set up the XT brake levers just how you like them. The lever features a dimpled surface to offer improved grip and feel for you finger.
Upgrade your stopping power with the Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes.
- Powerful fully bled XT hydraulic Servo Wave disc brake
- Fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Oversized 22mm twin phenolic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Using Ice Tech alloy fin pads further improving heat radiation performance
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 140, 160, 180 and 203 mm
- Lightweight forged calliper design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Forged alloy brake lever for optimum strength and reliability
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick setting up
- brake lever featuring reach and free stroke adjustment
- Hinged clamp for quick installation
- I-spec-II compatible
- The kit also contains sintered pads, plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1000 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano BR-M8000 XT Bled I-spec-II Compatible Brake Lever and Calliper - Post Mount Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great brakes got front and back with some great customer service to as I was unsure about the lever selection as there was none but it all was good thanks tredz once again
Great brakes got front and back with some great customer service to as I was unsure about the lever selection as there was none but it all was good thanks tredz once againClose review