Shimano BR-M9000 XTR bled I-spec-II ready brake lever / Post mount calliper - front
- ShowProduct Information Powerful and lightweight with great heat management. The Shimano XTR BR-M9000 hydraulic front disc b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Powerful and lightweight with great heat management. The Shimano XTR BR-M9000 hydraulic front disc brake gives you the confident stopping power you need without the weight penalty.
Made from superlight magnesium alloy, the calliper features an opposing two piston design that offers confident stopping power with plenty of modulation so you get your braking just right. The pistons feature a GPRP insulated coating for ultimate heat management. All Shimano brakes use mineral oil which is less corrosive and less hazardous than the DOT fluid found in most hydraulic disc brakes.
The lightweight lever is made from CFRP carbon fibre and features a dimpled surface for improved grip and finger feel. The narrower clamp leaves more space on your bars.
Upgrade your stopping power with the race ready Shimano XTR hydraulic disc brakes.
- Fully bled Race brake that is light on weight and heavy on performance
- Front fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm
- High power BH90 hose delivers power efficiently to the oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces pad wear increasing braking control
- Super lightweight Magnesium mono body uses a forged one piece design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Carbon 13 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and lightweight
- Titanium hardware for further weight saving
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-II compatible
- Kit also contains Aluminium backed resin pads, plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1000 mm