Shimano CS-M771 XT 10-Speed MTB Cassette
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:High performance 10-speed Dyna-Sys cassetteHyperglide sprockets have a computer designe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Casettes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- High performance 10-speed Dyna-Sys cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Six largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy carriers to shave off the grams and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to for a lighter design without reducing rigidity
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For 10-speed HG-X MTB chains
- Weight: 323 g for 11 - 34T
Shimano CS-M771 XT 10-Speed MTB Cassette Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I have had both a 9 speed and 10 speed Cassettes. Both have been very strong and reliable. With a bonus of the light weight long lasting and easy cleaning. Highly recommended.
I have had both a 9 speed and 10 speed Cassettes. Both have been very strong and reliable. With a bonus of the light weight long lasting and easy cleaning. Highly recommended.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.