Shimano Deore M612-H MTB Triple Front Derailleur, Side Swing & Front Pull
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Wide link design Dyna-Sys 10-speed Deore MTB front derailleurSide swing, side pull fron... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Wide link design Dyna-Sys 10-speed Deore MTB front derailleur
- Side swing, side pull front derailleur decrease problems with tyre clearance and reduces cable friction
- Designed specifically with modern trail bikes in mind, Shimano side swing technology front derailleurs increases tyre clearance by 15mm, while new cable routing resulting in the lightest shifting action yet
- Side pull cable routing
- Wide pivot link design for greater torsional rigidity improves shifting response and service life
- Conventional high clamp band mount, comes with the necessary shims for all band dimensions
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrain compatibility
- Reinforced steel chain guide offers high strength and rigidity for improved shifting response
- For triple 40-42 tooth chainring
- For 66-69 degree chainstay angle
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.