Shimano Deore XT M8025 Double Front Derailleur
- ShowProduct Information Features:Lightweight front top swing low clamp band mount Dyna-Sys11 11-speed double MTB derailleur ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lightweight front top swing low clamp band mount Dyna-Sys11 11-speed double MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Down Pull design for use with bottom bracket cable routing
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys11 11-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed MTB drivetrains
- Developed specifically for double chainsets and frames with band on frame design
- Comes with low band clamp and necessary shims for all band dimensions
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 48.8 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 34-38 tooth outer ring compatible
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.