Shimano Dura Ace 10 Speed Rear Derailleur RD7900
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Road Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Shimano Dura-Ace 10 Speed Rear Derailleur RD7900 is a high quality Dura-Ace rear mech with light... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Shimano Dura-Ace 10 Speed Rear Derailleur RD7900 is a high quality Dura-Ace rear mech with lightweight carbon cage and wide link design gives quick accurate shifts, and unmatched drivetrain efficiency. Suitable for all Shimano 10 speed drivetrains.
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity in a much lighter design
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction provide for extremely light weight, strength and durability
- High rigidity wide outer link plates the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Sealed pulley bearings reduce friction and rotate silky smooth increasing efficiently
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- With a total capacity of 33 tooth, it is able to operate with wide gear ratios up to a 28 tooth cassette sprocket
- Hard wearing Dura-Ace finish and graphics for long lasting good looks
- 10-speed compatible
- Weight: 166 grams