Shimano Dura-Ace FC7900 Double Road Chainset
- ShowProduct Information The HollowTech II 10-speed Dura-Ace chainset offers the optimum balance of light weight and rigidity... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe HollowTech II 10-speed Dura-Ace chainset offers the optimum balance of light weight and rigidity, making it the global choice for road racings elite riders
The Features of the Shimano Dura-Ace Double Chainset FC7900 are:
- Shimano has raised the bar to a new level of performance with the development of a hollow outer chainring, giving vast improvements in rigidity and increased weight savings
- There is a wide range of chainring ratios and crank arm lengths available enabling customisation for all riders and racing disciplines
- The hollow outer chainring has essentially removed outer chainring flex, hugely improving shift performance making it precise even under high load
- These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, lighten the ride and improve strength
- The teeth have been developed to work only in conjunction with the CN7900 chain for improved contact giving more efficiency and improved power transfer
- Bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rolling and increased durability
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- Weight including bottom bracket (not included)725 grams
- Bottom bracket cups required
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.