Shimano Dura-Ace FD7900 Clamp-on Front Mech
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike Front See the latest products
New in Road Bike Front
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Elite road racers demand reliable and precise shifting, and with 10-speed compatibility and super-li... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionElite road racers demand reliable and precise shifting, and with 10-speed compatibility and super-lightweight yet durable components, the Dura-Ace front derailleur delivers
The Features of the Shimano Dura-Ace Clamp-on Front Mech FD7900 are:
- Compatible with Dura-Ace ST7900 shifters and FC7900 / FC7950 chainsets only for optimum shifting performance
- Thanks to improvements in the cage design outer trim is no longer required allowing the rider to focus on racing
- Lightweight nickel-plated forged alloy chain cage reduces weight and increases rigidity whilst resisting abrasion from the chain
- Extra wide pivot link and optimised spring tension combined with the ST7900 STI lever gives a rigid, flex free shift while being smooth and light action
- Forged aluminium construction reduces weight without sacrificing durability
- Hard-wearing Dura-Ace finish
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth, for use with outer rings 50-56T
- Weight: 67 g (braze-on)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.