Shimano Dura-Ace FD7970 Di2 Braze-on Double Front Mech
- ShowProduct Information The difference in the effort and time taken for front shifts between Dura-Ace mechanical and Di2 is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe difference in the effort and time taken for front shifts between Dura-Ace mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the Dura-Ace Di2 front derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency.
The Features of the Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Braze-on Double Front Mech FD7970 are:
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load
- The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but gives effortless gear shifts
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium and composite construction
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 10-speed Dura-Ace Di2 compatible
- Front derailleur weight is 124 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.