Shimano Dura-Ace FD7970 Di2 Braze-on Double Front Mech
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike Front See the latest products
RRP: £478.99 Save £129.00
RRP: £603.99 Save £154.00
New in Road Bike Front
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The difference in the effort and time taken for front shifts between Dura-Ace mechanical and Di2 is ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionThe difference in the effort and time taken for front shifts between Dura-Ace mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the Dura-Ace Di2 front derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency.
The Features of the Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Braze-on Double Front Mech FD7970 are:
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load
- The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but gives effortless gear shifts
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium and composite construction
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 10-speed Dura-Ace Di2 compatible
- Front derailleur weight is 124 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.