Shimano Dura-Ace ST7900 Double 10 Speed Road STI Levers
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Precision-engineered Dura-Ace STI lever for the ultimate in powerful braking and effortless 10-speed... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Features of the Shimano Dura-Ace Double 10 Speed Road STI Levers ST7900 are:
- Dura-Ace 7900 STI are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Shift cables have been routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with PTFE coated cables have made this possible, giving faster, lighter and smoother shifting
- Shorter stroke to the right hand lever has given 20 percent quicker and smoother shifting over the ST7800 STI
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar to suit all rider preferences
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finley tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Compatible with Flightdeck for efficient training
- Weight: 378 grams per set