Shimano EW-SD50 E-Tube Di2 Electric Wire - 200mm
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Spares See the latest products
New in Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only el... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but gives effortless gear shifts.
- E-tube Di2 uses a fully removable individual cable system from the battery indicator junction box enabling fine tuning with the correct cable length to each component for easy and tidy fitment.
- EW-SD50 wires are required to connect the junction (either SM-JC40 external or SM-JC41 internal to the rear mech, front mech, battery and to the handlebar battery indicator junction box.
- EW-SD50 individual wires are available in varying lengths, there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables.
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.