Shimano EW-SD50 E-Tube Di2 Electric Wire - 200mm
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only el... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cables Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but gives effortless gear shifts.
- E-tube Di2 uses a fully removable individual cable system from the battery indicator junction box enabling fine tuning with the correct cable length to each component for easy and tidy fitment.
- EW-SD50 wires are required to connect the junction (either SM-JC40 external or SM-JC41 internal to the rear mech, front mech, battery and to the handlebar battery indicator junction box.
- EW-SD50 individual wires are available in varying lengths, there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables.
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.