Shimano FC-CX50 Cyclocross 10-speed 2-Piece Design Chainset
- ShowProduct Information The HollowTech II 10-speed CX50 cyclo-cross chainset is the perfect choice for enthusiast ridersAllo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe HollowTech II 10-speed CX50 cyclo-cross chainset is the perfect choice for enthusiast riders
- Alloy chainrings are both rigid and lightweight
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the 10-speed directional HG road chains for increased contact to give greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Industry leading cold forged crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity and improve strength
- 2-piece cap-free design is quickand easy to install whilst being lighter and stiffer than a traditional crank / bottom bracket assembly
- Integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
- 46/ 36T chainrings using 110 mm bolt circle diameter
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.