Shimano FC-M7000 SLX 11 Speed MTB Crank Set
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:All-mountain SLX HollowTech II chainset is tough and aggressive yet also lightweight an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- All-mountain SLX HollowTech II chainset is tough and aggressive yet also lightweight and excellent value
- The HollowTech II Chainset features hollow forged crank arms which are both lightweight and rigid whilst being incredibly strong and durable
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wide bearing placement with a large axle diameter for increased stiffness, efficiency and added durability
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For 11-speed DYNA-SYS11 SM-CRM70 chainring (sold separately)
- SM-CRM70 chainring teeth feature Shimanos new Dynamic Chain Engagement technology offering enhanced chain retention, driving rigidity and highly efficient
- We recommend that the bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect facing and fit
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.