Shimano FC-M8000 Deore XT Chainset 11-speed For 148 mm (O.L.D)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A high performance chainset from the classic MTB group, using the most advanced 11-speed Dyna-Sys ch... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionA high performance chainset from the classic MTB group, using the most advanced 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainrings
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction with external super smooth bottom bracket bearings for efficient use
- Steel inner ring combined with a thicker aluminium and carbon composite Hollow outer ring for excellent rigidity and durability
- Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap gives improved cadence while reducing pedal feedback on suspension bikes
- Available in 36-26T
- Plus 3 mm outboard chain line (51.8 mm) for use with 148 mm rear axle width
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- We recommend that this bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect bottom bracket facing and fit
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.