Shimano FC-M9000 11 Speed XTR Race Crank Set Without Ring
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
View E-Thirteen XCX Race Carbon Mountain Crank with Self Extractor - No BB, No Ring - Standard Decals£365.00
RRP: £365.00 Save £73.00
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Class-leading XTR Race 11-speed Dyna-Sys crank set, integrating the bottom bracket and ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Class-leading XTR Race 11-speed Dyna-Sys crank set, integrating the bottom bracket and crank set into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- XTR Race crank set uses hollow-bonded construction for the L/H crank arm, shaving vital grams where possible
- Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection gives a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- With a 50mm chain line and a 158mm Q-factor ideally suited for XC Race use in conjunction with 11-40T cassette
- Crank set supplied without bottom bracket and chainrings
- Compatible with all new XTR chainrings, please use SM-CRM90 chainrings
- Compatible with 1x set-ups
- Can be used For use with 11-speed HG-X chains only
- Average weight 563g (without BB)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.