Shimano FD-M9000-D XTR Triple Front Derailleur - Side Swing - Side Pull - Direct Mount
- ShowProduct Information XTR Dyna-sys 11-speed M9000 hosts a whole load of new technology keeping at the forefront of front d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionXTR Dyna-sys 11-speed M9000 hosts a whole load of new technology keeping at the forefront of front derailleurs, it's truly the elite racers choice.
Designed specifically with modern trail bikes in mind, Shimano's XTR side swing technology front derailleur increases tyre clearance by 15mm, while new cable routing resulting in the lightest shifting action yet.
- Side swing - side pull front derailleurs allow bike manufactures to continuously push frame design without limitation.
- Light alloy cage reduces weight and improves performance, nickel-plated finish prevents chain wear.
- Developed specifically for triple chainsets and frames with a direct mount.
- Side pull cable routing.
- 40T maximum top gear, 18T total capacity.
- Dyna-Sys 11-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 11-speed drivetrains.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.