Shimano FD-M9025-L XTR Double Front Derailleur - Top Swing - Down Pull - Multi Fit
- ShowProduct Information The latest Dyna-Sys 11-speed shifting technology is employed in the XTR M9025 front derailleur to en... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe latest Dyna-Sys 11-speed shifting technology is employed in the XTR M9025 front derailleur to ensure precise and reliable chain movement - the elite racer's choice!.
- XTR front pivot link is wide with hollow pins for an increase in rigidity and giving a faster, more responsive shift.
- Easy reach stop screws and retention band bolt, ideal for suspension frame designs where access is restricting.
- Pinch bolt is both hex key and spanner compatible for accessibility on all frame designs.
- Light alloy cage reduces weight and improves performance, nickel-plated finish prevents chain wear.
- Developed specifically for double 34-38T chainsets using a direct mount frame design.
- Special design allows derailleur to be used with top or bottom pull cable routing.
- Conventional down swing design.
- Dyna-Sys 11-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 11-speed drivetrains.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.