Shimano HB-4600 Tiagra Front Hub
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel hubs See the latest products
RRP: £17.99 Save £1.80
RRP: £9.99 Save £1.00
RRP: £14.99 Save £2.40
New in Wheel hubs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:A reliable front hub for road cyclistsLike those at the top-of-the-range, Tiagra road h... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionKey Features:
- A reliable front hub for road cyclists
- Like those at the top-of-the-range, Tiagra road hubs feature labyrinth and contact seals to prevent the ingress of corrosion-causing dirt and water; this, along with the internal grease sleeve bothincrease durability and reduce service intervals
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Silver anodised aluminium hub shell
- Available in 32 or 36 hole drilling
- Comes complete with Q/R skewer
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.