Shimano HB-T780 XT HB-T780 Non-disc Front Hub
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Performance front hub for use with rim brakesFeatures a alloy axle for lightweight and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Performance front hub for use with rim brakes
- Features a alloy axle for lightweight and rigidity when used with suspension forks
- Double contact sealing with internal grease sleeve keeps out water and dirt from bearings and ensures constant smoothness and longevity whilst keeping the grease in place
- Ultra smooth bearing races give precision low-friction rolling
- Quick release lever and adjuster nut are lightweight and easy to adjust
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano HB-T780 XT HB-T780 Non-disc Front Hub Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Shimano front hubs cannot be beaten on price. I have been on several long bike tours (each 10,000 miles+), and Shimano front hubs have never let me down. They have generally been a fit and forget item, but are easily serviceable if required.
Shimano front hubs cannot be beaten on price. I have been on several long bike tours (each 10,000 miles+), and Shimano front hubs have never let me down. They have generally been a fit and forget item, but are easily serviceable if required.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.