Shimano M230 SPD - mountain bike cycling shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Elite competition off-road racing shoe with carbon fibre sole plate and Custom-Fit technologyThe Fea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Features of the Shimano M230 SPD - mountain bike cycling shoes are:
- Custom-Fit material in the heel can be moulded to conforms to your foots contours for precision fitment and added support
- Custom-Fit insoles using anti-bacterium treatment with raised arches can be moulded to the foot giving the perfect fit
- Carbon fibre reinforced plate in the outsole transfers your energy straight to the pedals
- Aggressive injection-moulded mud shedding tread pattern gives excellent traction when off the bike
- Replaceable toe spikes offer improved traction in extreme terrain
- Buckle closure gives a snug fit and the ability for subtle adjustment, and two offset hook and loop straps give added comfort and support
- Low profile rubber moulding around the toe and heel adds protection and increases durability
- Shape-retention padding conforms to your foot contours for comfort
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Weight: 806 g for pair of size 40