Shimano ME7 SPD MTB Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Multi-condition Trail and Enduro shoeFaster with more controlCombining the light weight and pedallin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Faster with more control
- Combining the light weight and pedalling efficiency of a XC shoe with the durability, grip, and armour aggressive trail riders require
- Reinforced armour provides great protection and excellent durability
- Unique TORBAL carbon reinforced midsole gives excellent pedalling efficiency and stiffness in the front foot but combines this with comfort and control by allowing torsional flex in the rear foot
- Expanded shoe cleat adjustment range to help riders optimise their set up for extreme terrain
- Stretch Neoprene ankle collar offers additional protection from trail debris
- Speed lacing system adapts to wide range of foot shapes with a secure fit
- Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds foot
- Extra-cushion insole for excellent support
- Michelin high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole offers superior traction with unmatched durability and stability
- Weight: 750g for a pair in size 40
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Shimano Men's Shoes Size Guide
In our experience Shimano shoes tend to be sized small. Consider choosing one size larger than you're used to.
If you have any queries please call us on 01792 799508.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.