Shimano Metrea FD-U5000 11-Speed Front Derailleur - Double Braze-on
- ShowProduct Information METREA is the new face of urban sport for the urban minimalist. It occupies that gap between rapid r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- METREA is the new face of urban sport for the urban minimalist. It occupies that gap between rapid road riding and city comfort components for the consumer who seeks pleasure, passion and efficient transport in equal measure
- Wide link design double front derailleur for increased rigidity and improved shifting response
- For use with Metrea 11-speed shifters for optimum shifting performance
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load
- For 11-speed drivetrains
- Long pull arm for light action spring reduces effort required to actuate shifts
- Maximum capacity of 14 teeth with 46 tooth outer
- The aluminium parts are coated to resist corrosion and maintain their great looks
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.