Shimano PD-6800 Ultegra SPD-SL Road Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- Road pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- Road pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight pedals to clock the miles on, and perform your best. The Shimano PD-6800 Ultegra SPD-SL ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Lightweight pedals to clock the miles on, and perform your best. The Shimano PD-6800 Ultegra SPD-SL Road Pedals feature a lightweight carbon body, offering a stiff and strong platform to maximise power transfer.
A wide and low profile body gives great support for your feet while also giving easy access to the cleat adjustments for the perfect fit. The stainless steel body plate increases durability, allowing these pedals to last for years. There are three types of cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot.
- Wide lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- Low profile design increases road clearance for increased confidence when slicing through corners
- 10.7 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 260 grams (pair) - Tredz Tested
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.