Shimano RC9 SPD-SL Road Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The pinnacle of road competition footwearSuper light. Incredibly fast. Close to the action. Ultimate... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- The pinnacle of road competition footwear
- Super light. Incredibly fast. Close to the action. Ultimate power transmission with the new S-PHYRE road competition shoe. It connects your leg, foot, sock and shoe with a unique linkage effect that transfers every last watt while treating your toes to a comfortable fit. Because when you're suffering for glory, the last thing you want is a shoe that's not contributing to the effort.
- Supple, stretch-resistant and highly-breathable microfiber synthetic leather, optimised with dimple perforations of various sizes for a perfect and wrinkle free fit
- External curved heel cup construction suppresses foot twist and roll, stabilises the heel and holds your foot firmly in place
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials with Powerzone wire guide lacing allow quick and precise micro-adjustment while maintaining stability
- Asymmetric eye stay pattern prevents twisting of foot under high-power pedalling
- One-piece surround upper design provides a glove-like fit
- Ultra-rigid lightweight carbon sole maximises power transfer
- Extra 11 mm of cleat adjustment range
- Sole stiffness 12
- Weight: 486g per pair(Size 42)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.