Shimano RD-M591 Deore Top Normal Rear Derailleur
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Wide link top normal Deore rear derailleurWide link design increases rigidity and servi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Wide link top normal Deore rear derailleur
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Top normal return spring lends to incredibly intuitive operation when combined with Rapidfire shifters
- Alloy and steel construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Large 11 tooth pulleys are used for longer life
- Two fluorine-coated link bushings for low-friction operation
- 8 and 9-speed compatible
- Compatiblewith 28-34T low sprocket
- Average weight 299 grams
Shimano RD-M591 Deore Top Normal Rear Derailleur Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I bought this to replace an 8 speed Acera. Although worried it only said 9 speed on the box, it works well for 8-speed and the difference in performance over the Acera is amazing.
I bought this to replace an 8 speed Acera. Although worried it only said 9 speed on the box, it works well for 8-speed and the difference in performance over the Acera is amazing.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.