Shimano RD-M781 XT 10 Speed Shadow Design Rear GS Top Normal
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Deore XT Shadow Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stif... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionDeore XT Shadow Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- Shimano's new Direct Mount Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots
- Direct Mount gives a simpler, cleaner look
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Improved cable pull ratio gives a more accurate shift action
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys
- 35T capacity GS cage
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.