Shimano RD-M8000 XT 11speed Shadow+ Design Rear Derailleur GS
- ShowProduct Information Shimano's Direct Mount compatible Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame drop... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Direct Mount gives a simpler, cleaner look
- Deore XT Shadow Dyna-Sys11 11-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- The shadow plus chain stabilizer tension can easily be adjusted externally via a hex key
- Shadow Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain maintaining more stable drive and shifting. This can be switched off to remove the wheelShadow design slant angle has been optimized for use with 40-42T sprockets
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys
- 40T (42T for 1x 11-speed) capacity GS cage
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano RD-M8000 XT 11speed Shadow+ Design Rear Derailleur GS Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
shifting is perfect and the clutch keeps the chain in place. iv paired this with the sram xx1 chain and x01 cassette and it works flawlessly. so cheap and perfect. whats not to like
shifting is perfect and the clutch keeps the chain in place. iv paired this with the sram xx1 chain and x01 cassette and it works flawlessly. so cheap and perfect. whats not to likeClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.