Shimano RD-T4000 Alivio 9-Speed Rear Derailleur - SGS - Top Normal
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Great value Alivio rear derailleur offering crisp performance on- and off-road for 9-sp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Great value Alivio rear derailleur offering crisp performance on- and off-road for 9-speed drivetrains
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Alloy body and outer link leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Advanced light action design with low friction fluorine coated link pivot bushings
- For use with 28 to 34 tooth low rear sprockets, total capacity 45 teeth
- Top-normal swing design
- Compatible with 9-speed Hyperglide sprockets
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.