Shimano RP500W SPD-SL Road Bike Shoe
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Performance road shoe built for endurance events. Surround upper pattern gives the per... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Performance road shoe built for endurance events.
- Surround upper pattern gives the perfect balance of holding power and absolute all day comfort.
- Adaptable closure system adjusts to various instep heights and shapes.
- Minimalist aesthetic avoids the clutter of over-design with a clear focus on functional performance.
- Light weight glass fibre reinforced nylon sole with a carbon fibre composite plate for optimal power transfer.
- Indoor cycling friendly SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible.
- Weight 507g (size 40)
There are currently no customer reviews
Shimano Men's Shoes Size Guide
In our experience Shimano shoes tend to be sized small. Consider choosing one size larger than you're used to.
If you have any queries please call us on 01792 799508.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.