Shimano S1000X H2O Overshoe - With BCF And PU Coating
- ShowProduct Information Materials:70% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane.Key Features:Optimal Panel Construction (OPC) design.3D-cut... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Overshoes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 70% Polyamide
- 30% Polyurethane.
- Optimal Panel Construction (OPC) design.
- 3D-cut toe parts to fit cycling shoe shape.
- Insulating fleece with waterproof PU coating for wet conditions.
- Specifically designed for MTB shoes, with a hook-and-loop sole for ideal fit and functionality.
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light.
- Sealed seams and durable fabric reinforcement on the nose and sides.
- (BCF) Bamboo Charcoal Fleece inner, strong insulating and antibacterial properties
- (PU) Polyurethane waterproof coating for wet conditions
There are currently no customer reviews
Shimano Overshoes Size Chart
|Foot length||37 – 40||40 – 42||42 – 44||44 – 47||47 – 49|
|cm||23.2 – 25,2||25.2 – 26.5||26.5 – 27.8||27.8 – 29.8||29.8 – 31.2|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.