Shimano S2100D Overshoes
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Short-height trail shoe covers with thin, flexible comfort and durable PU coating f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Overshoes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Short-height trail shoe covers with thin, flexible comfort and durable PU coating for reliable soggy-condition protection
- Featuring Anatomic Optimal Panel Construction for pedaling comfort, a 3D-cut toe box to perfectly match cycling shoes and a reflective elements for that all important visibility, these are your perfect low and waterproof off-road overshoes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Shimano Overshoes Size Chart
|Foot length||37 – 40||40 – 42||42 – 44||44 – 47||47 – 49|
|cm||23.2 – 25,2||25.2 – 26.5||26.5 – 27.8||27.8 – 29.8||29.8 – 31.2|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.