Shimano SL-M670 SLX 10 Speed Rapidfire Pods, 2nd Generation I-Spec-B Mount
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Tough, aggressive and light weight Dyna-Sys 10-speed SLX Rapidfire shift levers with Vi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Shifters Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Tough, aggressive and light weight Dyna-Sys 10-speed SLX Rapidfire shift levers with Vivid indexing and 2-way release function
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing gives a constant amount of shift lever force across all 10 sprockets
- 2-way release allows shifting from various riding positions; the upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- For use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed only
- Pod design allows the use of these shifters with any brake lever
- Removable optical gear display with integrated cover allows the use of these shifters with any brake lever
- Barrel adjuster for fine gear tuning
- Complete with inner and outer cables
- Multi-position adjustable handlebar clamp for custom lever positioning
- 2nd generation I-spec-B design is developed to attach directly to I-spec-B brake levers
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.