Shimano SL-M9000-I XTR 2 / 3-Speed Rapidfire Pods
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB - Lever See the latest products
New in MTB - Lever
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Shimano sets the benchmark with the next generation of mountain bike shifting, Dyna-Sys 11-speed XTR... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionShimano sets the benchmark with the next generation of mountain bike shifting, Dyna-Sys 11-speed XTR Rapidfires with Vivid indexing are there slickest shifters yet.
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing gives a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets.
- Instant Release for super fast shifts, delivering the chain to the next gear the moment the lever is actuated with no hesitation.
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift.
- 2-Way release allows the upper shift lever to perform the same Multi Shift function when pushing with thumb, when activated by pulling the shift lever with the index finger a single release mechanism is actuated.
- Horizontally adjustable forged alloy clamp bracket allows the shifter to be mounted in or outboard of the brake lever.
- Shifter features a precision indexing drum with four sets of ball bearings giving low-friction smooth shifting.
- Longer dual-textured carbon shift levers help to lower shifting effort by 20%.
- Pod design can be converted to I-spec to integrate with the XTR brake levers.
- For use with Dyna-Sys 11-speed only.
- Weight: 102 grams