Shimano SL-M980 XTR 10 Speed Rapidfire Pods Pair
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB - Lever See the latest products
New in MTB - Lever
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Shimano sets the benchmark with the next generation of mountain bike shifting, Dyna-Sys... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Shimano sets the benchmark with the next generation of mountain bike shifting, Dyna-Sys 10-speed XTR Rapidfires with Vivid indexing are there slickest shifters yet
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing gives a constant amount of shift lever force across all 10 sprockets
- Instant Release for super fast shifts, delivering the chain to the next gear the moment the lever is actuated with no hesitation
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- 2-Way release allows the upper shift lever to performs the same Multi Shift function but swings in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Horizontally adjustable forged alloy clamp bracket allows the shifter to be mounted in or outboard of the brake lever
- Shifter features a precision indexing drum with four sets of ball bearings giving low-friction smooth shifting
- One piece anodised alloy release levers increase durability
- Mode converter for double / triple use
- Composite barrel adjuster
- Pod design can be converted to ISpec to integrate with the XTR brake levers
- For use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed only
- Weight 207 grams a pair
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.