Shimano SM-EW90-A Dura Ace 9070 Di2 Junction-A 3 port
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eli... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but gives effortless gear shifts
- This junction A is required to connect the shifters via E-tube wires to the down tube junction wire
- 5-port design, one for down tube wire to bottom bracket junction, four for shifter connection. Ideally suited for TT/triathlon with multiple shifter positions
- Battery level indicator feature
- E-tube EW-SD50 wires not included
- Additional charging point when using internal battery
- Gear index setup switch to allow fine tuning via shifter buttons
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors
- Stem mounting strap included
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.