Shimano SM-RT99 Ice Tech Freeza Centre Lock Rotor
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:XTR SM-RT99 Ice Tech rotors giving consistent braking performance through energy contro... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionKey Features:
- XTR SM-RT99 Ice Tech rotors giving consistent braking performance through energy control, using revolutionary stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding.
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this gives great improvements in performance all round.
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface as a fin to providing added cooling.
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion.
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up.
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load.
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface.
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance.
- Average weight 126 g for 160 mm.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.