Shimano ST-6870 Ultegra Di2 STI For Drop Bar without Shift Cables, E-tube
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also gives effortless gear shifts.
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers, increase power giving excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
- Weight is 313 grams a pair