Shimano TR5W SPD-SL Womens MultiSport Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Triathlon performance shoe designed to quicken transitions and optimise power transferT1-Quick strap... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and reduces transition time
- Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions
- 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation
- Womens specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit
- Light weight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole
- SPD-SL and SPD cleat compatibility
- Adaptable Cup Insole
- Weight: 247g (size 40)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Shimano Women's Shoes Size Guide
In our experience Shimano shoes tend to be sized small. Consider choosing one size larger than you're used to.
If you have any queries please call us on 01792 799508.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.