Shimano TR900 SPD-SL Triathlon Shoe
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Whether you're entering your first tri or you're a regular competitor the Shimano TR900 SPD-SL Triat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Whether you're entering your first tri or you're a regular competitor the Shimano TR900 SPD-SL Triathlon shoes can help shave seconds off the transition and improve pedal efficiency.
When every second counts you'll want features such as T1 Quick Strap and a wide collar which makes foot entry very easy. An asymmetrical heel loop also makes it easier to get your finger through and secure the tri shoe – so you're ready to go.
Transfer every watt of energy through the pedals with the TR900 cycling shoes thanks to a lightweight and stiff carbon fibre composite sole.
Stop your feet from overheating with 3D mesh ventilation and intake vents on the anatomical toe cap. The Shimano TR900 SPD-SL triathlon shoes are performance wear without breaking the bank.
- Elite triathlon racing shoe designed to shave time off your transitions and improve efficiency.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions.
- Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions.
- 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation.
- Anatomical toe cap with air intake maintains rigidity and Breathability.
- Lightweight, super-stiff carbon fibre composite sole efficiently transfers power.
- Weight: 502g (size 40)
- Size: 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
- Colour: Blue
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.