Shimano WH-M9000-TL XC Wheel - Q / R 135 mm Axle - 27.5in (650B) Carbon Clincher - Rear
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
View SRAM Rail 50 UST Tubeless Rear Wheel - XD Driver Body for XX1 (11spd) (Inc. QR & 12mm Through Axle Caps)Now £424.80
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description WH-M9020 XTR Trail Carbon laminate wheel, designed to meet the pro criteria.These race wheels are li... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
These race wheels are lightweight, strong and durable thanks to tubeless compatible carbon laminate 27.9mm rims, making these a perfect choice for all mountain use.
- 28 butted 2.0-1.5-2.0 mm stainless steel spokes
- Titanium freehub body with quick pawl engagement (36 points/360Â°) gives instant power transfer
- Ball bearing races are ground with Cubic Boron Nitride tool for high precision
- Wide bearing placement gives excellent lateral rigidity further improving strength and durability
- Forged then anodized alloy hub shell for maximum strength and long lasting good looks
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Easy to use Centre-Lock Disc Rotor mount
- Weight is kept down by using a hybrid one piece aluminium axle / cone
- Double contact seals with internal grease sleeve to keep the elements out and the grease in
- For 142 x 12 mm dropouts (SM-AX75 axle not included)
- For use with 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed cassette sprockets
- Average weight: 836 grams