Shimano WM64 SPD MTB Womens Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Ultra versatile off-road sport shoe equally at home racing cross-country or on a casua... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Ultra versatile off-road sport shoe equally at home racing cross-country or on a casual Sunday ride.
- Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh.
- Micro-adjust buckle and dual off-set straps for precise fit management.
- A snug, durable, breathable shoe which transfers power to the pedal and comfort to the foot.
- Volume last for a more accommodating toe box.
- Glass fibre reinforced polyamide TORBAL midsole gives pedalling efficiency but also excellent control thanks to the rear foot torsional flex.
- Easy to use secure fitting micro-adjusting buckle strap is backed up by two offset and cuttable Velcro-style hook-and-loop closure straps and the new Cross-X strap design that prevents pressure points.
- Available in wide last.
- Weight 692g per pair in size 40
There are currently no customer reviews
Shimano Women's Shoes Size Guide
In our experience Shimano shoes tend to be sized small. Consider choosing one size larger than you're used to.
If you have any queries please call us on 01792 799508.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.