Shimano XTR 10-speed Rapidfire pods, 2nd generation I-spec-B mount SLM980I Pair
- ShowProduct Information Shimano sets the benchmark with the next generation of mountain bike shifting, Dyna-Sys 10-speed XTR... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Shifters Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Shimano sets the benchmark with the next generation of mountain bike shifting, Dyna-Sys 10-speed XTR Rapidfires with Vivid indexing.
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing gives a constant amount of shift lever force across all 10 sprockets
- Instant Release for super fast shifts, delivering the chain to the next gear the moment the lever is actuated with no hesitation
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- 2-Way release allows the upper shift lever to performs the same Multi Shift function but swings in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Horizontally adjustable forged alloy I-spec mount allows the shifter to be moved in or outboard of the brake lever
- Shifter features a precision indexing drum with four sets of ball bearings giving low-friction smooth shifting
- One piece anodised alloy release levers increase durability
- Mode converter for double / triple use
- Composite barrel adjuster
- 2nd generation I-spec-B design is developed to attach directly to I-spec-B brake levers
- For use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed only
- Weight 197 grams a pair
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano XTR 10-speed Rapidfire pods, 2nd generation I-spec-B mount SLM980I Pair Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought these to match and link with the XTR trail brakes to complete the setup. They do look great and perform as expected. However I'm wonder if there is a noticeable difference to XT...however I got these on sale. Quick delivery and service from Tredz. Thanks
Bought these to match and link with the XTR trail brakes to complete the setup. They do look great and perform as expected. However I'm wonder if there is a noticeable difference to XT...however I got these on sale. Quick delivery and service from Tredz. ThanksClose review
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.