Shimano XTR 29er Wheel 12x142mm Axle Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The ultimate in reliable tubular race disc wheels from the ultimate Shimano MTB groupset, XTR wheels... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
These race wheels are lightweight, strong and durable with a tubular compatible carbon 26 mm rims.
- 28 butted 2.0-1.5-2.0 mm stainless steel spokes.
- Titanium freehub body with quick pawl engagement (36 points/360Â°) gives instant power transfer.
- Ball bearing races are ground with Cubic Boron Nitride tool for high precision.
- Wide bearing placement gives excellent lateral rigidity further improving strength and durability.
- Forged then anodized alloy hub shell for maximum strength and long lasting good looks.
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance.
- Easy to use Centre-Lock Disc Rotor mount.
- Weight is kept down by using a hybrid one piece aluminium axle / cone.
- Double contact seals with internal grease sleeve to keep the elements outand the grease in.
- For 142 x 12 mm dropouts (SM-AX75 axle not included).
- For use with 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed cassette sprockets.
- Average weight: 719 grams